Part of a solid backup strategy requires an offline cloud storage service. We want to know which one you use. Take a minute to take this weekend’s reader poll.
Having a solid backup strategy for your data is extremely important. A lot of people don’t do it until they have a disaster and lose their important documents, music and family photos. Part of a solid data backup strategy is using an offsite cloud service.
There’s certainly no shortage of online cloud storage services out there. Some are better than others. Some are more expensive than others. Some use encryption protocols, and some are unclear about it.
Some cloud services provide more free storage space, allow sharing and so on…
What we want to know is – Which Cloud Storage Service Do You Use?
We have a few of the more popular services on our poll list, but we certainly can’t list them all. If yours isn’t on the list, select Other and tell us which one it is in the comments. Let us know which one you use and why.
While we’re talking about Cloud Storage, check out some of our articles on popular cloud storage services and backup strategies.
- Crashplan – A Quality Online Backup Solution
- SugarSync vs Dropbox: The Alternative You Never Asked For
- Create a Solid Backup Strategy in OS X
- Map Box.net 50GB Account as a Network Folder
- Dropbox vs Box.net
- Mount Windows SkyDrive to a Drive Letter in Windows Explorer
- Getting Started with Windows Live Mesh
- Windows SkyDrive for Apple iOS