Going back to 2008, we’ve been recommending a freeware PC utility app to our readers called CCleaner. It works great for Disabling Startup Programs, Wiping Browser cache and even Securely Wiping Files from your Windows PC or Mac. All in all, it’s a great tool power tool that’s easy to use which is why I install on all new computers I build.
Recently, CCleaner was updated to version 5.26 (Jan 2017) and it includes a few nice updates for 64-bit systems and Firefox.
– Improved Firefox History and Session cleaning
– Improved Opera History cleaning
– Improved Thunderbird Session cleaning
– Optimized 64-bit build architecture
– Updated various translations
– Minor GUI improvements
– Minor bug fixes
Over the next few weeks, we will be going through the latest versions of CCleaner and providing you some new tips so be sure to download the latest version for Windows and Mac so you can follow along during these tutorials.