Disney+ allows you to customize the look-and-feel of your Profiles as well as delete old Profiles no longer needed. Here’s how to do it.
Earlier in the week, we explained how to manage the parental controls in Disney+ using profiles for children. Today, I’m going to review how to edit or delete a profile you’ve either created by mistake or no longer need.
How to Edit or Delete Disney Plus Profiles
- Log into your Disney Plus account and click your Profile Icon > Edit Profiles.
- Click the Profile you wish to edit. Note, you can also create a new profile from this menu.
- The Edit Profile menu allows you to change all the settings of the profile including your profile name and profile image. Additionally, you can also configure the following settings.
- Background Video (enables background video while browsing around the app)
- Toggle Kids Profile feature
- App Language
- Edit the profile photo by simply clicking the existing profile image. I didn’t count them but, there seem to be hundreds to choose from.
- To delete the Disney Plus profile, click the Delete Profile link at the bottom of the Edit Profile menu.
The service streams in resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD in Dolby Vision and HDR 10. Where available, it also supports Dolby Atmos sound. It is just $7.99/month or $79.99/year. Or, you can get the Disney Plus bundle that includes Hulu (With Ads) and ESPN+ for $13.99/month. Or, you can grab the new bundle that offers Disney Plus, Hulu (No Ads), and ESPN+ for $19.99/month.