Earlier in the week, we explained how to manage the parental controls in Disney+ using profiles for children. Today, I’m going to review how to edit or delete a profile you’ve either created by mistake or no longer need.
How to Edit or Delete Disney Plus Profiles
- Log into your Disney Plus account and click your Profile Icon > Edit Profiles.
- Click the Profile you wish to edit. Note, you can also create a new profile from this menu.
- The Edit Profile menu allows you to change all the settings of the profile including your profile name and profile image. Additionally, you can also configure the following settings.
- Background Video (enables background video while browsing around the app)
- Toggle Kids Profile feature
- App Language
- Edit the profile photo by simply clicking the existing profile image. I didn’t count them but, there seem to be hundreds to choose from.
- To delete the Disney Plus profile, click the Delete Profile link at the bottom of the Edit Profile menu.