Microsoft today rolled out the April Cumulative Update Build 10586.218 for PCs. The company rolled out a similar update with the same build number for its Windows 10 Mobile version, too.
The cumulative update for Windows 10 Mobile adds a few minor features for your phone and includes some bug fixes as well.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218
According to a post in the Microsoft Community Forum, Build 10586.218 for Windows 10 Mobile adds the following improvements:
- Reliability, performance and stability improvements.
- Support for Visual Voicemail on Dual SIM phones.
- Improvements for Bluetooth connectivity, including the reliability of connecting to and staying connected with Bluetooth devices.
- Fix for a problem that caused audio playback to get occasionally interrupted in Groove Music and other music apps when phone display was turned off.
- Improvements for Microsoft Edge browser, including support for configuring a prompt before a file download occurs, support for background downloads, and a fix for a problem where opening a link from an another app wouldn’t load the web page.
- Reliability improvements for Cortana reading text messages aloud and usability improvements for Quiet Hours feature.
- Improvements for Store reliability, including a fix for a problem that prevented some apps from being updated and installed.
- Fix for a problem that occasionally caused some apps to show blank tiles after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1.
- Improvements for PC connectivity via USB on some phones that were upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
To get the latest update for Mobile, on your Windows Phone head to Settings > Update & Security > Phone Update > Check for Updates.
Once you’ve upgraded your phone, leave a comment below and let us know how things are going for you on your device.