Adding an Additional Mailbox in Outlook 2013 is very similar to the process in previous versions of Outlook but not exactly the same. Here’s how to do it.
Adding an Additional Mailbox in Outlook 2013 is very similar to the process for Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2016. I just installed Outlook 2013 and need to add another mailbox, so I figure I’ll take some screenshots and show you the new process.
How to add an additional mailbox to Outlook 2013
1. Open Outlook 2013 and Click File.
2. Click Info, Account Settings, Account Settings.
3. Highlight your current email account and click Change.
4. Server settings box should appear, click More Settings.
5. Click the Advanced Tab and Click Add.
6. Type in the name of the additional/second mailbox you want to add and click OK. In my example, I’m adding a shared mailbox we use for RFP responses.
7. Confirm the new mailbox was resolved by the server, and Click OK to save.
8. Here we are back on the Server Settings screen. Click Next.
9. Click Finish.
10. Click Close on the Accounts Settings page.
11. Your new additional mailbox should be listed under your main account or PST files if you have already added to your account.