We talk about passwords all the time here on groovyPost, but today is special, today we’d like to know which password tools you use. There are a lot of password managers on the market; some are free, some premium, and some should just be avoided. Which ones do you love or hate? Do you think a password manager is even worth using? We want to know your opinion in the comments below!
Remember how we said we talk about passwords all the time here? Here are a few articles that might be helpful.
- Testing the strength of a password
- Creating a strong password that is easy to remember
- Using password variations for multiple services
- How to Manage Windows Passwords with Windows File Vault
- Two-Factor Authentication