Disney to Celebrate Disney Plus Day on November 12th
Disney is celebrating its fans and subscribers on November 12 with Disney+ Day which will include content from Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic, and Disney.
Disney announced it is going to celebrate its subscribers with Disney+ Day on November 12th. The company will host the day as a global celebration for subscribers of the popular streaming service that brings content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and the Star streaming service in international markets. This celebration will provide sneak peeks into what’s to come from the service. The company also plans to expand into new Asia-Pacific markets on November 12th.
Disney+ Day Content Premiers from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
According to Bob Chapek, CEO of Walt Disney Company:
“The inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company.” He continues, “This day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.”
Disney+ Day Content Premieres to Expect
Disney+ Day will feature content premieres from all of the marquee brands on service, including:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan-favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and ”Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, “Get A Horse!” and more
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
In addition, Disney+ will make its debut in South Korea and Taiwan on November 12th. And in Hong Kong beginning on November 16th.
Subscribe to Disney Plus
It’s never too late to subscribe to Disney Plus. It’s your home for all things Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, and National Geographic. There is plenty of streaming content for the entire family!
Head to Disney Plus and grab a monthly or yearly subscription. It costs $7.99 per month or $79.99 for an entire year. You can also get the Disney Plus + Hulu + ESPN bundle. There are two pricing tiers for the bundle: Hulu (Ad-supported) is $13.99/month, and the Disney Bundle with Hulu (No Ads) is $19.99/month – Pick the option you want during checkout. If you have questions or are not sure what to get, check out the Disney Bundle FAQ.