When you need to fill out a PDF, it can be a real pain unless you have specific software for editing PDFs or the person who created it was kind enough to save/publish the pdf as editable. This scenario has to be one of my biggest pet peeves about rebate forms since they nearly always come in a secure (locked and non-editable) PDF format forcing you to print out the form and fill it out by hand. Well, since I don’t own a pen or pencil I’m happy to provide a very groovy alternative FillAnyPDF. With the free Service FillAnyPDF, you don’t need a pen or special software. Let’s take a look!
Use FillAnyPDF To Edit PDF’s Online For Free
1. Visit https://www.fillanypdf.com/. Once there, under Upload Form to Fill section Click the Browse button. Pick out your PDF file on your computer and then Click Upload.
2. Click the Next button on the next page.
3. Click the Type tool and Scroll down to wherever you want to add text.
4. Click the location where you want to add text and then Start Typing! If you accidently added text and it isn’t in the right spot, you can always move it by Dragging it with the mouse to where you would like it to be later.
5. If you need to add a signature, Click the Write tool.
6. Using the Write tool you can add your hand-written signature to the PDF using your mouse!
7. Once done with editing, Click the Download button at the top or the bottom of the document.
8. FillAnyPDF will generate a download link for you which will expire in 12 hours. Click the Click Here download link to get your edited PDF. You can also share this link with friends!
Now you have your groovy edited PDF document, and you can print it out or email it to the person who needed it. That sure beats using all that ink from a silly pen!
If you like the service you can register a FillAnyPDF account, registering isn’t necessary at all, but it does have a few benefits.
Thoughts, questions? Post a comment below! Also, you might want to subscribe to the groovyPost Email feed for daily Computer related tips, how-to tutorials, and photography groove.