Best Buy has some of the best Cyber Monday technology deals we could find. We’ll be updating this list often in the coming days as more deals are posted. Also, be sure to check out all of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2020 posts.
There are huge current and upcoming Cyber Monday deals on speakers, turntables, receivers, and much more.
- Up to 50% off select speakers.
- 20% off Bowers & Wilkins Formation products.
- Sonos Move: Save $100.
- Sonos Sub (Gen 3): Save $100.
- Save up to $100 on Sony receivers.
- Turntables as low as $39.
- JBL Xtreme 2: $150 off.
There are also impressive sales on headphones of all kinds.
- Beats: Up to $130 off select headphones.
- Bose – QuietComfort 35 II: $100 off.
- Sony – WH-1000XM4: Save $72.
- iPhone SE: Available starting at $199.99.
- 30% off select iPhone cases
- 50% off select iPhone SE cases
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G series: Up to $750 off.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G series: Up to $750 off.
Smart Home & Security
Products from Netgear, Ring, Amazon, Linksys, and more are on sale this holiday season.
Whether you’re looking for a PC or Mac, Best Buy has you covered with huge deals on computers, including Chromebooks.
- MacBook Pro: Select models for $250 off.
- MacBook Air: Select models for $200 off.
- $500 off select laptops.
- Logitech mice starting at just $10.
Gaming desktops and monitors deals are constantly changing for Cyber Monday. Visit Best Buy often for new offers.
- 10.2-inch iPad: $70 off select models.
- iPad Air: $100 off select models.
- iPad Pro: $150 off certain models.
Apple Watch, Fitbit, and Samsung wearables are covered here.
- Apple Watch: 6-month free subscription to Apple Fitness+ with select purchases.
- Apple Watch Series 5: Up to $250 off.
- Various deals on LG, Samsung, Sony, and other televisions. Featured offers ongoing.
- $20 Best Buy Gift Card with $100 Apple Gift Card purchase