Target is one of the most popular places to shop during the holiday season. For Cyber Monday week, it’s offering huge deals both in-store and online.
Our favorite Target deals are as follows:
- Save up to 50% off select headphones: Includes Sony, Bose, Beats, and more.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones: Priced at $175, or half-off.
- JBL Portable Waterproof Speaker Flip 5: Just $70 during promotion, $50 off.
- Echo (4th Gen): $70, which is $30 off.
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) – Save yourself $21 and pay just $29 for this cutie.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 – $45, which is 50% off.
- Amazon Fire 10 – Pay $80, which is $70 off the regular price.
- Amazon Fire 8 Kids Edition – Save $60, pay $80.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote – Score on these popular items for $28, for a savings of $12.
- This year’s discounts fall to the Apple Watch SE, AirPods Pro, AirPods, and Apple Watch Series 6.
- Save up to $950 on iPhones, various models through AT&T
- When you purchase $100 in Apple gift cards, you’ll receive a free $20 Target gift card.
- Google Nest Hub with Google Assistant: $50 ($40 off).
- Target plans on offering special Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite bundles over the holidays. The all-new Oculus Quest 2 should also be available. All three items will be priced normally. Being in-stock is the big deal here.
- TCL Android 65-inch 4K TV: You should be able to save $170 on this item, bringing the price down to $230.
- Up to 30% off various models.
- HP 11.6-inch Chromebook: Watch for this item to drop by $100 to just $120.
- Up to 40% off laptops and tablets: Sales on Samsung, HP, more.
- Ring Video Doorbell 3: Normally $200, you’ll pay just $140 during the sale.
- Up to 50% off smart home accessories: Amazon, Google, Ring, and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: Look for various discounts on these tablets.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – Pick this smartwatch up for $180 or $70 off.
We’ll be updating this list as well as our other Black Friday suggestions before and during the Black Friday unofficial holiday. Stay tuned.