Who you Are, What you Will Need:
- You are a self driven, self-starter. A true technology enthusiast with a fun and energetic attitude that’s just not happy unless you’re plugged in with at least three different devices and social media accounts.
- You have the ability to research stories, isolate fact from fiction and write interesting, in-depth articles. We don’t need to be “first” like the other guys. gP content is relevant, groovy, and well rounded.
- You are a dedicated, passionate and loyal human. You are willing to put in the time and do what it takes to publish 2-3 articles daily.
- Your content has often been confused as art because it’s written so well. But articles need to include (when needed) just the right amount of quality screenshots and imagery.
- You love to learn and fully agree that everyone needs an editor. Although you have amazing ideas about angles for your stories, you also don’t take offense from constructive feedback and recommendations on how you can grow as a writer.
- You’re a news hound who can sniff out a story where others see just a press release. That being said, your skills are flexible enough to step up when the team needs help and write other types of content like product reviews, tips or how to tutorials.
- You love helping people and those who you’ve worked with or gone to school with often comment on your strong social skills and likability.
- You are over 18 years old.
- Above all, you are GROOVY!
How to Apply:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A paragraph or two on why you’re the grooviest tech news writer on the block. What you want to cover and why you think you’re the person for the job.
- Your name and location. We prefer US-based or at least have English as your first language.
- Previous writing experience. Include links to work you’ve done elsewhere online. The more examples of your writing the better. Include a current resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A short sample of an article. Just pick something in technology news that’s current and write a short blip about it. Nothing long, just a short paragraph.
To join the grooviest tech site on the web, open your email now and send your credentials!