Want to set a custom vibration on your iPhone running iOS 7, so you can know who’s calling without having to check the phone? You can in just a few simple steps. Let’s take a look:
1) First, go to Settings:
2) Tap on Sounds. This shows your ringtone options.
3) At the top of the menu, tap Vibration.
4) Near the bottom of the menu, you will see “Custom” and right under it, “Create New Vibration.” Go there:
5) Now, you have to tap out a pattern to create a new vibration. A short tap will make a short vibration while holding your finger down will make a longer vibration:
6) Now just save it when you’re done.
Thank you for the input data. This is very useful for identifying a caller. I especially like the custom vibration pattern application.