Instagram’s new terms of service enrages the internet and co-founder Kevin Systrom offers clarification. Facebook plans Snapchat-like app. Josh talks about his new BodyGuardz iPhone screen protector. Amazon offers $7 worth of free music.
All the way from Romania, our groovy writer Bogdan Bele joins host Josh Windisch, Austin Krause and Brian Burgess this week. We discuss the uproar over Instagram’s new terms of service change. Does the service really own your photo’s? Facebook is planning a Snapchat mobile app competitor. Does this mean more opportunities for “sexting”? Josh reviews the BodyGuardz Pure Premium Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5. And our how to tip of the week gets you free music from Amazon.
TechGroove Show Notes
- Instagram Changes Terms of Service
- Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom Releases Blog Post to Clarify Changes
- Use Instaport to Download Your Photos from Instagram
- Facebook Planning Snapchat Competitor
- BodyGuardz Pure Premium Glass iPhone 5 Screen Protector
- Get $7 of Free Music from Amazon
How To Tip of the Week
Join us each week broadcasting the show Live on Google Hangouts – usually Tuesday nights at 9pm PST. You can catch our video podcast here and on our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the audio version on iTunes and now on Stitcher Radio. And make sure to check out the TechGroove Forum for further in-depth discussions and how to advice.