Steven Sinofsky leaves Microsoft, Google’s Nexus 4 smartphone sells out in under an hour, iPhone 5S rumored for release already? Our how to tip of the week and a lot more!
This week join host Josh Windisch, Brian Burgess, Austin Krause and Steve Krause – aka Mr. Groove is back. This week the gang talks about Steven Sinofsky’s sudden departure from Microsoft – another Scott Forstall situation? Google’s new Nexus 4 smartphone sells out in under an hour in the US, and it only 15 minutes to sell out in Germany. The iPhone 5S is rumored to be coming the first quarter of 2013 – is this a new product release strategy for Apple? It’s Patch Tuesday for Microsoft, and includes the first patches for Windows 8 since its release to the public. Also, the Internet Explorer 10 preview for Windows 7 is now available for download.
TechGroove Show Notes
- Steven Sinofsky, Windows President Leave Microsoft
- Automatically Download YouTube Videos with Miro
- Rumor: New iPhone 5S, iPad and Apple TV in First Quarter of 2013 (via 9to5 Mac)
- Google Nexus 4 Smartphone Sells Out in Under an Hour (via The Next Web)
- Download IE 10 Preview for Windows 7 (via Microsoft)
- Former Apple 20 year Apple Sales Exec Trashes Tim Cook (via ReadWrite)
How To Tip of the Week
Join us each week broadcasting the show Live on Google Hangouts – Usually Tuesday nights at 9pm PST. You can catch our video podcast here and on our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the audio version on iTunes and now on Stitcher Radio.