iPhone 5 on Verizon live radio streaming over 3G and LTE constant buffering problem is not Verizon’s fault. Windows 8 coming soon, new system and app updates now available for download, Transit Time+ for iOS 6 and how to add Google Maps to iOS 6 Home Screen.
This week join Host Josh Windisch and Brian Burgess as they talk about Josh’s problem streaming live radio on his Verizon iPhone 5. It turns out it’s not Verizon’s fault (this time). Brian talks about upgrading his production computer to Windows 8 Pro. New system and app updates are now available for Windows 8 built in apps. Is the new Tile touchscreen interface on desktop computer’s even necessary? And Josh chimes in with his favorite public transit app for the iPhone.
TechGroove Show Notes
- Opt Out of Verizon Selling Your Data
- iOS 6 Tip: Add Google Maps to Home Screen
- Windows 8 Built-in App Updates Now Available
- New Windows 8 Client Cumulative Update
- TransitTimes+ for iPhone and Android