For a limited time, BLUETTI is offering savings on some of its most popular portable energy products. If you’re in the market, now is the time to buy.
It’s a great time to purchase the BLUETTI AC300 portable power station. For a limited time, you can save up to $3,900 on available AC300 bundles. BLUETTI also announced big AC300 Max news and also introduced an EB5 generator in a pumpkin color tone.
BLUETTI AC300 Details and Specs
The BLUETTI AC300 is a rectangular power box with two sturdy handles on the top of each side for lifting the unit. The AC300 doesn’t come with a built-in battery pack. Instead, with its modular design, you can connect the separate heavy-duty B300 battery. With this modular design, the AC300’s weight is reduced significantly, making it easier to carry when the unit and the battery module are separated. This design also allows you to replace its batteries as necessary easily.
The BLUETTI AC300 comes with a 3,000W pure sine wave inverter and a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controller that supports up to 2,400W solar charging. In addition, a single AC300 supports up to four battery packs for a total possible capacity of 12.3kWh.
Technical Specs on the AC300/B300 Combination
There are many reasons to consider the AC300/B300, including.
- Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules per unit for a total of 12,288Wh. Good luck running out of power, and Winter approaches!
- Being modular means people can transport vast amounts of power with ease. All together, the machine would weigh too much to transport. However, individually, each part is highly portable.
- The AC300 uses top-of-the-range LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cells with more than 3500 life cycles leading up to 80% of the original capacity. (In other words, putting the device through one cycle a day means ten years of service life.)
- Capable of receiving 2,400 watts of unrivaled solar charging input, all held together by the brain – a 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter able to adjust the AC charging rate (no need for a power brick, one charging cable will do just fine)
- While connected to two B300 battery modules, the AC300 can be charged with solar and AC simultaneously, adding up to 5400 watts of stunning charging rate, filling the 6kwh battery from 0~80% in only 1 hour.
- Allows the use of the BLUETTI Fusion Box Pro (see below), which doubles the voltage, power, and capacity up to 6000W, 240V, 24,576Wh.
- An easy-to-use smartphone app using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth controls the AC300.
End of October Sales
You can find limited-time savings on the following BLUETTI AC300 bundle:
- 3,000W | 6,144Wh | 600W Solar Panel Combo: This bundle features an AC300 with two B300 battery modules and three PV200 solar panels. Priced normally at an MSRP of $7,444, it’s on sale for $5,699 or $1,745 off.
- 240V 6,000W | 12,288Wh Combo: Here’s a massive bundle that includes two AC300 units, four B300 battery modules, and a P030 Fusion Box Pro. Usually, $11,733, get this special bundle for $8,899 for a savings of $2,834.
- 240V 6,000W | 12,288Wh | 1,200W Solar Combo: Finally, there’s this king-size deal on one impressive package. The bundle offers two AC300 units, four B300 battery modules, a P030 Fusion Box Pro, and six PV300 solar panels. The bundle usually is $15,027. You can have it now for $11,099 for a savings of $3,828.
About the P020 Fusion Box Pro
The Fusion Box Pro lets you connect two AC300 units to double the power, voltage, and capacity through a split phase. The accessory is equipped with heavy-duty 30Amp/20Amp outlets, including a 120V/240V 30A (up to 6000W continuous power) receptacle and two NEMA TT-30. This designation is made specifically for recreational vehicles and is perfect for the RV crowd.
About the Special Edition EB4 Generator
Perfect for the season, the special edition EB4 generator comes in a terrific pumpkin hue. Inside, it contains the same features that have made the EB4 very popular. Ideally suited for camping, the EB4 holds a solid 537Wh of capacity with a state-of-the-art pure sine wave inverter boasting 700W (up to 1400W surge). In addition, it uses ultra-stable and safe LiFePO4 battery chemistry combined with a built-in battery management system for multiple layers of protection.
With more than 2500 life cycles before reaching its 80% capacity, the EB4 can receive up to 200 watts of solar input and 200 watts of AC power simultaneously. Additionally, it takes just two hours to reach a 100% charge.
BLUETTI is offering EB4 for just $449 for a limited time, a savings of $50.
There’s More: the AC300 Max
In a surprising twist, BLUETTI also discounted the AC300 Max, which features continuous output power at 2,200W from its pure sine wave inverter. It includes a 100W PD3.0 USB-C port and an upgraded Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controller that handles up to 900W solar input. The machine also consists of a built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 designed for RVs. The BLUETTI AC200 MAX also supports Bluetooth, which means you can control it wirelessly with the BLUETTI smartphone app for both iOS and Android. The BLUETTI AC200 Max also supports expandable battery packs.
The AC200 MAX can use both the B230 and B300 battery modules, unlike the AC300, which only accepts the B300 battery module. At total capacity with two B300 battery modules, the AC200 MAX boasts up to 8,192Wh!
Other AC200 Max notables:
- Able to be charged and discharged 3500+ times before reaching its 80% capacity.
- The AC200 Max can accept up to 900 watts of solar input and 500 watts of AC input simultaneously, allowing the device to be fully charged within 2 – 2.5 hours.
- You can control the AC200 MAX via the APP or touchscreen.
- Any solar array meeting the following requirements can be used on the AC200 MAX: Total open-circuit voltage (Voc) must fall in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A and have MC4 connectors.
BLUETTI offers a discount coupon on the AC200 MAX for a limited time, which brings the price down to a low $1,899, a $200 savings.
Why Use Solar Generators?
There are several reasons you should consider buying a solar-powered generator instead of a gas or propane-powered generator.
- Solar generators are much quieter (35dB) than gas generators (greater than or equal 70dB).
- You can use solar generators in your house (once charged) as a free, clean, endless renewable power source. But, unfortunately, gas generators emit deadly, toxic carbon monoxide and must be used outside, making it difficult to run power cords to inside devices. And they have a higher carbon footprint than solar generators because they use fossil fuels for power.
- Solar generators require extremely low maintenance because they have few moving parts. On the other hand, gas generators are like cars – they require more care due to many moving parts.
- Solar generators provide a seamless, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) when power outages occur.
- Gas generators also have additional monthly costs for dirty fossil fuel instead of solar generators, which use the free natural power from the sun.
You can continue using the free energy from the sun for the life of your solar panels, which is usually about 25 to 30 years.
Save Yourself Money and Help Save the Environment
Besides saving money by using a solar generator, you’re also doing your part to help save the environment and improve your health at the same time. The noise from gas generators is annoying, but the air pollution from gas generators contributes to climate change and respiratory diseases.
Solar Generators are Lighter with the Same Amount of Power
Gas-powered generators also weigh a lot more than solar-powered generators, sometimes up to 250 pounds. In comparison, BLUETTI’s heavy-duty, solar-powered AC300 weighs only 44 pounds, and the external battery B300 weighs 74 pounds. Generally, the more powerful the solar generator, the heavier it is. But, it’s still lighter than gas-powered generators. This makes solar generators easier to move around to wherever you need them in your home when you lose power. You can also use solar generators in your RV, van, or even when camping in the great outdoors. You’ll get the same amount of power with a solar generator as you would with a gas generator.
Take Advantage of the Savings
The October sale starts on October 28, 2021, and runs through November 4, 2021. PDT. Visit BluettiPower.com for all details.