Designed by independent developer, Irfan Škiljan, IrfanView is great for viewing any type of image in Windows. And it lets you convert and edit files in pretty much any format. I recommend IrfanView for Windows as this week’s groovy freeware Friday pick.
Why I like it:
- Replaces the default Windows Photo Viewer
- Low system footprint doesn’t hog resources and loads up instantly
- Includes a groovy slideshow presentation
- Convert multiple files at once in various formats
- Edit and smooth out images in various formats