Microsoft this week launched a Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1511 this week. It includes improvements and fixes for functionality.
If you’re still running the version 1151, you’ll want to make sure to get this latest update as it also includes several security updates.
This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3177356 MS16-095: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 9, 2016
- 3177358 MS16-096: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: August 9, 2016
- 3177393 MS16-097: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: August 9, 2016
- 3178466 MS16-098: Security update for kernel mode drivers: August 9, 2016
- 3178465 MS16-101: Security update for Windows authentication methods: August 9, 2016
- 3182248 MS16-102: Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF library: August 9, 2016
- 3182332 MS16-103: Security update for ActiveSyncProvider: August 9, 2016
You should get this automatically. But to get this latest update and stay ahead of the game, head to Settings > Windows Update and check for updates.
For a full list of the updates included head to this Microsoft page.
If you have any problems with this update, leave a comment below, or check out our Windows 10 Forum.