The incredibly popular Disney Plus subscription service is expanding to key locations in Latin America. The news comes one year after the service first launched in the United States and European countries earlier this year. For a limited time, those in the new locations can try Disney Plus free for seven days.
Latin American Availability
Here’s a look at where Disney Plus is now available in Latin America. Included are the monthly and annual subscription prices for each:
- Argentina, monthly ARS$ 385, annual ARS$ 3,850
- Brazil, BRL$ 27,90, BRS$ 279,90
- Chile, CLP$ 6,500, CLP$ 64,900
- Costa Rica, USD$ 5.99, USD$ 59.99
- Mexico, MXN 159, MXN 1,599
- Peru, PEN$ 25.90, PEN$ 259.90
- Panama, USD$ 5.99, USD$ 59.99
- Colombia, COP$ 23,900, COP$ 239,900
- Uruguay, USD$ 7.49, USD$ 74.99
- Ecuador, USD$ 5.99, USD$ 59.99
Disney Plus is the streaming home for Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and other content. With a Disney Plus subscription, you can find:
- Exclusive originals with new feature films, shows, short-form content, and documentaries
- Access to thousands of Disney movies and shows
- Personalized recommendations
- High-quality viewing experience
- Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices
As a reminder, Disney Plus is accessible on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android mobile devices and Android TV, web browsers, and Amazon devices like Fire TV and Fire HD. Disney Plus is also on Chromecast, Chromebook, Samsung and LG smart televisions, Roku devices, PlayStation4, Xbox One, and Windows 10.
Featuring closed captioning and descriptive audio, Disney Plus content is available in English, Spanish, Dutch, French, and additional languages. The service also streams in resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD in Dolby Vision and HDR 10. Where available, it also supports Dolby Atmos sound.
Do you also have Hulu or ESPN+? You can purchase a Disney Plus Bundle with ESPN+ to a new or existing Hulu Account.
Disney Plus Digital Gift Card
Unfortunately, Disney Plus Gift Subscription Cards are only available for the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom. We will update this news announcement once the Gift programs for Disney+ expand into the LATAM region.