Black Friday is the most crazy shopping day here in the U.S. and every year it seems to happen earlier. Sure you can stand in line for hours all night in the cold, to get an HDTV for $100 – but most of these deals at big-box stores are crappy no-name brands. Even if you think you’re getting a deal on that Android tablet for $49 – they’re usually mediocre at best.
Instead of freaking out thinking you’re really getting a good deal at a box store, check out our consistently growing list of awesome tech tools we find. We’ll be upgrading this article regularly throughout the weekend, and continuing through Cyber Monday.
Black Friday Tech Deals
Tools to Help Find Black Friday Deals More Easily
If you want to keep up with the ever changing landscape of what will be on sale today and over the weekend, Check out the TGI Black Friday app for iOS. It allows you to find the best deals while you’re out and about battling the crowds on your iPhone or iPad. TGIBF is also available on Android.
- Here’s a list of some of the app features:
- View Black Friday Ads Weeks before they are in your local paper
- browse every ad by page or download PDFs
- Instant nitrifications when a new Black Friday ad is posted
- The ability to search, shop & compare over 10,000 deals in stores and categories…and a lot more including Cyber Monday sales and coupons
Search Engines and Online Sites are Your Friend
Amazon has a full page of Black Friday deals for the week:
The deal site Woot is having Woot-Off today, where they sell products in stock for a crazy low price until it’s gone, then another new product comes up next. if you catch it at the right time, you can pick up something decent on the cheap. From experience in using Woot is there are a lot of tech products and gadgets.
Black Friday Insanity
If you’re thinking about going out today, just check out this video to change your mind:
Microsoft Store Black Friday Offers
Microsoft has several different offers available as well this year. Here’s a few from its site:
- XBox One Ultimate Bundle – Save $69
- XBox One Complete Bundle – Save $50
- 32GB Surface – Save $150
- XBox 360 Games – Starting at $9.99
- blah blah blah… a bunch of other stuff.
Update – More Discounts
The Amazon Android App Store is giving away a series of top paid games this weekend:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run (was $3.99),
- Battle Bears Fortress (was $1.99),
- Quell (was $0.99),
- Angry Birds Space HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (was $2.99),
- Bloons TD 5 (was $2.99),
- Sonic The Hedgehog (was $2.99),
- Hambo (was $0.99),
- Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free) (was $0.99)
- Fruit Ninja (was $0.99).
Available for Black Friday at $849.99, it has an Intel Core i5-3337U 1.8 GHz CPU with 4GB of DDR3, as well as a 128GB SSD. The touchscreen is a 13.3 inch full HD
A Non-Geek Deal @ Banana Republic
I shop for clothes about once a month so when I can get 40% at Banana Republic, I save a LOT of cash. Don’t let this one slip past ya. Just use the code BRGIVING at checkout.
Help Us Out Finding the Best Black Friday Deals in Tech
If you guys find good deals on tech products, please leave it in the comments below as well as a link to the announcement!