Displaying additional time zones in your Outlook 2007 or 2003 calendar is easy. I personally love the feature and have been using it for years. It’s perfect if, like me, you schedule meetings with or call people around the globe, as it takes the guessing game out of “what time is it in….London?” Just follow this simple step by step How To and configure your Outlook client in seconds.
Editor Update – Adding an extra time zone to Outlook 2010 is possible however a little different – which is why I’ve created a new tutorial for it.
How To Show Additional Time Zone’s in your Microsoft Outlook Calendar
1: Open Outlook and Click Tools, Options
2. On the Preferences tab, Click Calendar Options button
3. Click Time Zone button
4. Time Zone Options
- Check the box Show an additional time zone
- Type a Label in the Label Box
- Click the Time zone Down Arrow
- Select the second time zone
- Click OK – (Just keep clicking OK until you’re out of the options menu)