It’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday season and Target has all its deals posted in stores and online. All the details are inside.
Target stores are open on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28, from 5 pm local time until 1 am. Doors reopen on Black Friday, Nov. 29, at 7 a.m. The following deals will be available online and in stores with additional discounts starting Cyber Week on December 1-8.
Our editing team will be active through Cyber Monday so be sure to Bookmark this groovyPost in addition to all our Black Friday and Cyber Monday posts.
Simple Mobile Prepaid Samsung Galaxy J2 (16GB) – Black, $50, save $50.
- iPhone 11 series: Up to $700 off a second device.
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max: $200 with activation on AT&T or Verizon.
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, Note10, and Note10 Plus: $400 gift card with activation on AT&T or Verizon.
- Apple iPad 10.2-inch (7th generation), $229, save $100.
- Apple Watch Series 4 GPS 44mm, $380, save $50.
Televisions / Entertainment
Polaroid 32″ Basic LED 720p TV (32GSR3000FB), $70, save $50.
LG 24″ Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV – 24LF454B, $80, save $30.
Westinghouse 55″ 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV with HDR, $270, save $110.
TCL 50″ Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (50S425), $250, save $120.
Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD Streaming Media Player and Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Generation), $50, save $25.
Google Chromecast. $35, save $10.
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case: $170, save $30.
- AirPods: $144, save $15.
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones: $180, save $120.
- urBeats3 Earphones with Lightning Connector, $40, save $20.
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB bundles: $349, save $150.
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB bundles: $199, save $100.
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB bundles: $299, save $100.
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition: $149, save $100.
- XBox One and PlayStation 4 controllers, $39.99 each.
Come back often to this page as we’ll be updating it with new deals.