[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spark-camera/id649470858?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3v5s3″ size=”medium” color=”red”]Download Spark Camera[/button]
Spark Camera is an app which you can use to create beautiful videos in a very simple and quick fashion. You can capture video clips, then add filters to make them more beautiful, add some music to them and then share them with your loved ones via a social network.
The app has been included in the App Store Best of 2013 list and is an Apple Editors’ Choice.
Spark Camera Features
Here’s what it can do:
- Press & hold anywhere to record, release to stop
- Do this as many times as you’d like to create multiple clips
- Slide to change filters during playback
- Tap the music note to add a song from your library
- Tap the save button to save to your camera roll
- Share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, iMessage, or email!
It supports iPhone 4S and higher, as well as the iPad, as long as your device is running iOS 6.0 or later.
You can use it to take as many short videos, called Sparks, as you want and it creates videos at 720p resolution – you can put together clips up to 45 seconds. You can add music from your own collection to said videos and the results are saved both in the app’s gallery and your camera roll.
To get a better idea about this App of the Week, check out the video below, then grab the app before the deal is gone. Even though Apple doesn’t mention a date, as per its habits, the app should be free until January 22nd.