Use your iPhone or iPad to print on any printer
This week the Apple iTunes App Store is offering a FREE download of the Printer Pro App (a savings of over $5.00) – available on the iOS platform for both iPhone and iPad. Printer Pro is a simple yet powerful App that helps you print documents, attachments, clipboards, web pages and more right from your iPhone or iPad iOS device.
Once installed, you can simply leverage the “Open In…” feature of iOS to print just about anything. Simply connect the app to any printer and it’s fairly simple from there.
Checkout all the features and screenshots below and be sure to download the Printer Pro App during the Apples iTunes Free App of the Week deal!
Printer Pro Features / Options
- Email & eMail Attachments
- Web Pages – Print a web page by simply changing the address bar in Safari from “HTTP” to “PHTTP” and tap Go.
- Clipboard Content
- Files from other Applications
- Documents on Dropbox and Google Drive
- Supported Document paper size – KG, B4, B5, 2L, L, A3, A4, A5, Legal, Letter, Half Letter and Postcard
- Supported Document formats– including PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari Archive and more…
Print Anything on Any Printer to a Wi-Fi or USB Printer
One of the features I’ve used several times since downloading it is the ability to print a web page simply by changing the address bar in Safari from “HTTP” to “PHTTP”. The page will open in the Printer Pro App with a Print Button right above your finger.
From the Developers – Readdle, Inc.
Over 2 Million People rely on Printer Pro to print web pages and documents from Mail, Safari, and the newest Version 5.4.0 release Feb 24, 2015
Need help? Checkout the Readdle Support Page for the Printer Pro App FAQ that covers all the basics
iPad Screen Shots