Welcome to Black Friday 2016, where the prices are made up and the limited inventory doesn’t matter.
It comes every year. And with it some crazy deals, crazy credit card charges, and crazy people making the news. It is here, once again. Black Friday is November 25th this year, but as has been the trend over the last decade many stores have begun moving their doorbusters further and further up. Some this year are starting early Thursday evening. Sorry folks, the turkey and family dinners must wait, you’re going to have to shop instead.
Note: We still don’t have all of the possible Black Friday deals listed yet, more deals are coming in as retailers send out their advertisements and flyers.
Best Crazy Doorbusters (That require a crazy person to get in line for)
The best deals of the day tend to be doorbusters in very limited quantities. If you want to get one of these, you’ll have to show up early. Some people show up several hours early, but for some of the really good items in previous years some people have brought tents and camping gear and made it an all day affair. I’ve braved the crowds for several years now and my advice is to scope the stores you want items from ahead of time, if it looks crazy, look for a deal with fewer people waiting in line.
If you see a deal you think should be mentioned here, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
- 49″ Toshiba 4K LED w/ Chromecast – $199 – Thursday 11/24 5:00pm @ Best Buy – B&M Only
- 60″ LG 4K LED SmartTV – $599 – Thursday 11/24 5:00pm @ Best Buy – B&M Only
- 60″ Vizio 1080p SmartTV – $399 – Thursday 11/24 6:00pm @ Walmart – B&M Only
- 40″ Element 1080p LED TV – $125 – Thursday 11/24 6:00pm @ Walmart – B&M Only
- 55” Class Philips 4K LED SmartTV – $298 – Thursday 11/24 6:00pm @ Walmart – B&M Only
- 49” Haier 4K LED TV – $249 + $75 Kohl’s cash – Thursday 11/24 6:00pm @ Kohl’s – B&M Only
- Acer 15.6″ i5 6GB RAM Laptop – $399 – Thursday 11/24 6:00pm @ Walmart – B&M Only
- iPad Air 2 – $274 – Thursday 11/24/16 9:00pm @ Target
- Xbox One S 500 GB Battlefield 1 bundle + Gears of War 4 + extra wireless controller – $250 – Thursday 11/24 9:00pm @ Dell.com
- Sony PS4 500GB Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle + $75 Kohl’s Cash – $250 Thursday 12:00am online or 6:00pm in-store @ Kohls
- Kindle Paperwhite – $99 – November 20th, all day while supplies last – @ Amazon
- Echo Dot (2ndGen) – $40 – November 24th, all day while supplies last – @ Amazon
- All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet – $60 – November 24th, all day while supplies last – @ Amazon
- Echo – Black – $140 – November 24th, all day while supplies last – @ Amazon
- All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote- $30 – November 24th, all day while supplies last – @Amazon
If Amazon is anything like they were last year, most of the best deals will be found in their Lightning section. The link below will take you there. They have also lined up a few good pre-Black Friday deals but it’s mostly lackluster from what we’ve seen so far.
Master Black Friday List
Already know what you’re looking for? This Google Doc has a raw dump of all of the latest Black Friday deals so far. No links or anything fancy, but it says the discount and the item and what store its at.
Amazon Vendor Coupons Running Until Christmas
Not just Amazon itself is running holiday deals. Many 3rd party vendors on Amazon are also offering steep discount codes on multiple products. Here’s the full list:
Do you have an awesome Black Friday deal that we missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list! And be sure to follow @groovypost on Twitter—we’ll announce when we make updates.