Top Deals at B&H on Black Friday Include Discounts on Computers, Cameras and More
One of the best places to shop this holiday season is B&H Photo Video. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals you can get now.
One of the best places to shop this holiday season is B&H Photo Video. The company sells much more than photo/video equipment in 2020. Further, among the goodies on sale for Black Friday are computers, monitors, and more. Many of the company’s biggest sales are already happening and will continue through Cyber Monday, November 30 this year.
Please note: Come back often to this post for a fresh look at the current B&H Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals! Also, be sure to check out all of our Black Friday 2020 posts, which will be updated through Cyber Monday!
Best B&H Photo Deals
- Save up to 55% on DSLR, mirrorless & digital cameras & lenses – shop the latest deals on Canon, Nikon, Sony & more top-rated camera brands.
- Up to $300 off on laptops from Apple, HP, Acer, Lenovo & more – click the link for instant savings on MacBook Pros, MacBook Air, Lenovo IdeaPad, Acer Aspire, and more top-rated laptops.
- Save up to $1,000 on a wide range of 4K TVs, smart TVs, and Roku TVs – including LED and OLED TVs from LG, Samsung, Sony, and TCL.
- Up to 40% savings on earbuds and noise-canceling headphones – shop deals on the Apple AirPods Pros, Sennheiser, Bose QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II), and more headphones & earbuds.
- Save up to $520 on unlocked Galaxy S20 & more smartphones – check the latest deals on the Samsung Galaxy S20+, Galaxy A51, LG G8X ThinQ, Moto & OnePlus mobile phones.
These early Black Friday deals won’t last long. Therefore, please take advantage of them today!
- Apple 13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Mid 2020, Space Gray), $1,799, save $200.
- Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only), $2,998, or $500 off the regular price.
- Apple AirPods Pro, $220, save $30.
- Ring Peephole Cam with Doorbell, $79 or $30 off.
- Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro (Late 2019, Space Gray), $2,149, which includes a savings of $250.
As a reminder, we’ll be updating this post between now and Cyber Monday. Happy shopping!