* Updated November 17th, 2015
The International 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show opens to the public on Friday at the Los Angeles Convention Center – doors open at 11:00 AM.
The Auto Show runs from Friday, November 20th through Sunday November 29th, including Thanksgiving Day, with extended hours on the weekends. Discount tickets are Available Now for select dates including Thanksgiving Day.
The best deal days are the the Toyota Day and Nissan Day BUY-ONE GET-ONE-FREE (Cash Only at the Box Office) on opening day – Friday, November 20th, and Friday – November 27th, 2015
And, Auto Trader is offering a $3.00 discount coupon that is available through Thanksgiving Day. For the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show Discount Tickets – Use Code “AUTOTRADER2015” when you Click on this link:
Group ticket rates are available on purchases of 10 tickets or more. Tickets must be purchased in advance by contacting Julian Lile at [email protected] or (310) 444-1850.
2015 Los Angles Auto Show Hours : November 20th – 29th, 2015
- Friday, Nov. 20: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov. 21: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 22: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Monday, Nov. 23: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 26: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, Nov. 27: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov. 28: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 29: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
MORE THAN 60 VEHICLE DEBUTS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF
This years 2015 LA Auto Show offers the Southern California auto enthusiast and their families an opportunity to be among the first people around the world to see some amazing new vehicles. Before opening day for the public on Friday, over 50 vehicles are expected to make either their world or North American debuts around the Los Angeles area. One of our favorites debuts of the show is a new SUV that runs on water (H2) – 2015 Hyundai Tucson Fuel Cell (FCEV).
And, the Auto show includes a large selection of concept vehicles such as the hybrid BMW i8, along with the latest green innovations and customized vehicles from all the major auto makers.
And, for those of you who crave the Test Drive Experience the following vehicles will be available for a test drive at this years International 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show:
• Buick: Enclave; LaCrosse; Regal
• BMW: 4-Series, 5-Series
• Cadillac: CTS Sport Sedan; CTS Coupe; CTS– V Coupe; CTS-V Sedan; CTS-V Wagon; Escalade ESV; SRX
• Chevrolet: Camaro; Cruze; Equinox; Malibu; Silverado; Traverse; Volt; Sonic
• Chrysler: Chrysler 200; Chrysler 300; Dodge Challenger; Dodge Journey; Dodge Ram; Fiat 500 and Cabrio; Jeep Grand Cherokee; Jeep Wrangler
• Ford: Edge; Explorer; FF-150; Flex; and the 50th Anniversary Mustang
• GMC: Acadia; Sierra; Terrain
• Hyundai: Elantra; Equus; Genesis; Sonata; Sonata Hybrid; Tucson; Veloster
• Kia: Optima Hybrid; Optima SX; Rio; Soul • Mitsubishi: Mitsubishii
• Toyota: Camry; Corolla; Prius; Prius Plug-in Hybrid; Prius V; RAV4; Tundra
Stay tuned for more exciting news from the 2015 International Auto show. We are a groovy team of auto enthusiasts and over the next few days we will be sharing everything that we discover from the latest tech to all the new features and creature comforts!