Calling All groovyReaders! What Should We Be Writing About? [poll]

groovyPost.com Reader PollRecently on our Facebook Fan Page, a reader said they wanted to me to write more about Microsoft Office How-To Tutorials.  After reading their feedback, I realized that it had been over two years since I sent out a poll asking all of you what you want to see more of here on groovyPost.com. So guess what! It’s POLL TIME!

So, that’s exactly what were going to do!  Please feel free to tell me what it is you like most about groovyPost.com and what type of articles you want to see here.  News?  How-To Tutorials?  Software Reviews? Or??? Feel free to vote for your favorite topic and if I missed one, put in the ‘Other’ field!

Thank you in advance for your participation!

You should also feel free to drop a note in the comments if you want to express some additional thoughts as well.  Once all the results and comments come in, I’ll probably be sending out another Poll to narrow things down even further.

Thanks again for supporting us here at groovyPost.com!

8 Responses to Calling All groovyReaders! What Should We Be Writing About? [poll]

1. dj2255 July 16, 2010 at 11:00 am #

Long time subscriber – I would like to see more Mobile / Smartphone how to articles and tips and reviews personally.

but, i also like the google voice stuff. you used to talk more about google voice in the past.

• vadim July 16, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

yeah I agree. more mobile ads would be good.

2. Shockersh July 16, 2010 at 1:13 pm #

I want more hard core tech tips. Stuff I don’t know or software that helps me solve problems at work for free.

3. vadim July 16, 2010 at 2:02 pm #

My vote is keep things just how they are. I like the mix of news, tips, tricks and freeware. My reccomendation is to drop the in-article ads… they drive me crazy.

• Vijay July 17, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

I do like the mix of technical tips and cool software. i agree.

4. Vijay July 17, 2010 at 4:20 pm #

I like your Security and Privacy articles. I started reading the blog after I found your Facebook article. You were linked from Gizmodo. You need to write more of that and leave out the regurgitated news I get on lifehacker and techcrunch.

• MrGroove July 19, 2010 at 10:35 am #

Good feedback Vijay – will kick up more of those.