How-To Request a Google Voice Invitation

This week after writing about my latest Google Voice Invite, I received about 30 emails asking How-To request a Google Voice Invite to setup an account.  So, instead of answering all the emails, I appropriately figured I’d just write up the 30-second How-To process.

6/23/2010 Update – Google Voice Goes Public!  Get Invite Now!

How-To Request a Google Voice Invite

1. Go to and Click Get an Invite

Google Voice Get an Invite Screen Shot

2. Fill in your Name and Email Address and Click Submit

Google Voice Get an Invite Screen Shot

All done!  I told you it was simple.  😉

Google is sending out these invitations in mass so I “highly” recommend requesting an invite if you want to try out the service.  If your wondering if you should sign-up, take a look at the I wrote up a few months back.  Also, stay tuned as I plan on writing about Google Voice for the next several days.

29 Responses to How-To Request a Google Voice Invitation

1. shohag khan August 5, 2009 at 2:19 pm #

I signed up for an invite about a month ago and still have not gotten a response. Od really appreciate if somone could please invite me.

2. michael shane November 5, 2009 at 12:53 am #

I’ve put in a request awille back.

I’m excited to try it!

Can someone invite this old Army Vet?

• MrGroove November 6, 2009 at 5:28 pm #

@michael shane,
      Just shot you an email to confirm your address. Will wait to hear back from you!

3. Michael Shane November 6, 2009 at 7:41 pm #

Mr Groove!

You made my day Sir! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Thank you so much for the invite!!

If you get bored give my other page a gander and a listen. I dabble in singing! But I guess thats an opinion not a fact :)~

Michael Shane

4. aceofspades November 6, 2009 at 9:26 pm #

Hello, I requested an invite as well, and I’ve yet to get one. =(
    Could you possible send an invite? I would really appreciate it!

5. justin November 7, 2009 at 12:30 am #

please can someone offer an invitation. thanks

6. kabirbhagat November 11, 2009 at 9:56 pm #

I have signed up for an google voice. Its been about 2 months but still no response from the google team. I would really appreciate if somone could please invite me.

7. MrGroove November 29, 2009 at 7:20 pm #

I'm all out so I reccomend you post your request in our forum. One in
    the community might be able to assist.

8. rellik December 10, 2009 at 7:25 pm #

ANYOne Willing to Give me an INVITE,. I Would REally REALLY ReaLLY

REALLY APPRiCIate IT!!!!

9. Larry December 15, 2009 at 7:10 pm #

I wish I had a huge sob story to create sympathy, but I don't. But I would really appreciate an invite! Please send to [email protected] . I could tell you it's for my deaf and dying son and that it's his dying wish to use it, but I don't lie. Or that it will be used to call starving people in Bangladesh, but I don't even know what language they speak there and I don't think they have Google Voice working there yet anyway (sorry Bijurriel).

I just want to put it on my Droid and use the heck out of it, especially since I just traded my iPhone for it and no longer have a real Skype account. And if you are still reading this far, you are a very good, caring person like me and should just send it on over and I will send you a big ecard thank you with some penguins or something singing a “thank you song.” And if you knew me as much as my mom knows me, you'd know that for me to send ANYONE a card is incredible. I'm not a card-kind-of-guy if you know what I mean. Although I'm not a bit selfish, whenever I got birthday cards in the mail……. well, you know since I think all guys do this (right?), I would just empty out the contents and hope they were green or had a signature on them. If nothing dropped out of them, I'd look to see which cheap aunt sent me the cutesie card and no dough and giggle.

It's a good thing I'm not like that now…. well, I guess I don't get cards any more, so that helps. My wife learned that she should just pocket the $2 the card costs and buy the kids something “real” special at the Dollar Store and just say “happy birthday” since that means more to me than a card…. but NOT more than a Google Voice inviation, so if you want to make me happier than a birthday card with a $10 bill inside, or my very own wife's “happy birthday,” then please send me an invite to [email protected] . I promise I will be more apprecitive than I was to Auntie Wilma…. (rest her cheap soul). Did I mention you can send that to [email protected]?

10. MrGroove December 16, 2009 at 11:30 pm #