Whether you’re a casual Facebooker, or a full-time twit-a-holic, wouldn’t it be nice if you could just update your status in one place and have it update both your accounts? Huge time saver right? Good news! Twitter has a Facebook application that will allow you to post all your tweets directly to your Facebook status. Very groovy!
Okay, now let’s get automated and show Facebook and Twitter who’s boss!
How To Allow Twitter To Automatically Update Your Facebook Wall Status
1. From your Internet Browser, visit http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/. You’ll need to be signed in to your Facebook to view this page.
2. Once at the twitter app page, Click Allow to give Twitter access to your Facebook profile and information so it can correctly post.
3. You may be asked to login and confirm your Twitter account, just Enter your Twitter account username and password and then Click Log in.
4. Now you’ll be taken to the Twitter application page. From here you can Post from Facebook to Twitter using this page. The goal here is to Click + Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status.
5. You’ll be asked to confirm, Click Allow Status Updates.
Now whenever you post something to your Twitter profile it will also be posted directly to your Facebook profile as a status update. Very groovy!